Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No news yet on the scan results...but while waiting for the news it is emails like the one I received this morning from Coach Bickley that sustain me and keep me focused.The coaches came to visit Tommy and ended up staying for dinner...you may post this note and the email below. Thank you to all those who continue to support us.
Love,
Beth


I left yesterday thinking this is why I Coach! Go over past memories and laughing about them! Cook and I had a great time and we experienced what family is all about. I know you guys have been through a lot, but last night reminded me that through all your trials, your family is so Tight. The blessing through these trials is the tightness you guys share as a family. You cannot put a price tag on what you guys have. Praying for Tommy as he goes through this and want to thank you guys for your example. I went yesterday thinking I could be an encouragement and left being the one encouraged. God is good



See ya

Coach Bickley

Phil 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment